From photobombing animals to photobombing weddings ScotsUSA.com gathers together some of the best in search of the ultimate Scottish photobomb. The claim for the World’s very first photobomb took place in 1853 and is held by the National Library of Wales and was taken by Mary Dillwyn. With more and more photobombs appearing in the digital age – the word – ‘photobomb’ – has only recently been added to the Collins Dictionary.
The Ultimate Scottish Photobomb
- 10 reasons to date a Scotsman!
- 300 Scottish surnames and their meaning
- 10 jokes only the Scottish will understand
- How to look great in a kilt
- Hats off to the Big Yin: Billy Connolly’s greatest one-liners!
- Julie Fowlis launches 5th studio album: ‘Alterum’
- Scotland voted the most beautiful country in the World – The Rough Guide