Brooklyn Brewery is launching its newest family member in the UK, with the arrival of Brooklyn Brewery American Ale. Embodying everything that is great about America, this fresh and tasty U.S. style Pale Ale arrives on 5th September and the brand has big plans to celebrate its launch.
- The 4.5% a.b.v. Pale Ale is uniquely produced with Willamette, Cascade and Amarillo hops
- It possesses a punchy, herbal aroma partnered with a distinctly piney scent; a renowned hallmark of many U.S. pale ales
- The crisp, clean malt of Brooklyn’s newest export, paired with the gentle bitterness of the drink is set to leave beer drinkers across the country refreshed, yet thirsty for more
- To celebrate the new beer, American Ale will launch at the popular Grillstock Festival London, the epic meat and music festival taking place in Walthamstow on the 5th and 6th September
- Brooklyn Brewery is the beer partner of the festival, which includes a number of different Brooklyn Brewery bars, dedicated Brooklyn Brewery Live Music and Comedy Stage along with a New York Bar Games Hall, and the iconic Brooklyn BreweryTruck
- American Ale joins a large portfolio of Brooklyn Brewery offerings in the UK, which includes the likes of Brooklyn Lager, Summer Ale, Sorachi Ace, Brooklyn Blast and East India Pale Ale
- It will be available throughout the UK on draught and in 355ml bottles from September, with cans following in 2016